MEDIATION TRAINING COURSES
Clear ADR welcomes people from all different backgrounds and ages to attend our mediation training courses. You do not have to be legally qualified or have any legal experience.
We believe Clear ADR provides the best value Civil Mediation Council registered mediation training courses to enable you to become an accredited mediator. Our 5 day mediation training course is extremely competitively priced. Our delegates receive the highest quality training with an accredited provider for £1,500 +VAT each.
Clear ADR’s next accredited five day mediation training course dates are:
Central London: 16th-18th and 24th &25th November **weekend course** (CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE)
Manchester: 18th – 22nd February 2019 (CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE)
Central London: 11th – 15th March 2019 (CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE)
Birmingham: 29th-31st March and 6th & 7th April 2019 **weekend course** (CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE)
To ensure we don’t compromise on the quality of our mediation training courses, there is limited availability and numbers are strictly restricted to 12 delegates per course.
AN OVERVIEW OF CLEAR ADR’s FIVE DAY MEDIATION TRAINING COURSES:
● An introduction to mediation including an exploration of the theory of facilitating discussions between parties.
● Delegates will be shown and have the opportunity to practice various mediation techniques.
● The first day is heavily focused on mediator’s opening statements and parties’ position statements.
● Delegates will have the opportunity to explore the structure of mediation and to polish their opening statement.
● There will be a particular focus on ‘first sessions’ including examples of appropriate questioning.
● Again delegates will have the opportunity to practice their opening statement and first sessions in small groups.
● Delegates’ focus will be directed towards the second and third individual sessions.
● Delegates will be advised about closing joint sessions and drawing up any agreements reached between the parties.
● Problem scenarios will be addressed both as a class and individually.
● Delegates will be provided with tips and guidance on advertising and networking.
● Delegates will have the opportunity to complete a full run through of a mediation in role play groups.
● Any areas of concern raised by delegates will be addressed by the trainer.
● Delegates will have further opportunities to complete full mock mediations.
● The day will conclude with all delegates conducting a ‘live’ mediation without a break, which will be both recorded and assessed.
● Successful candidates will be notified of accreditation by email.
By completing the Clear ADR Accredited Civil and Commercial Mediator Training Course you will have all the basic skills and methods you require to be a successful mediator and you are entitled to start mediating straight away.
For more information call 0333 210 0377 or click here to get your copy of our Mediation Training Guide.